- Set out your needs, desires, expectations and key criteria
- Establish any time constraints and your non-transaction threshold
- Be aware of the other party's objective, criteria and limits
- Establish a relationship and maintain it
- Adjust your proposals or counter-proposals to the other party's
- Determine your stance and the other party's
- Deal with objections, and use them as tools to your advantage
- Introduce options, consider compromises
- Close the transaction forcefully by linking it to the next stage
- If there is disagreement, build a new bridge towards the future
The training course offers simple but effective tools, which are easy to memorize and apply.
The many practical exercises will help you to deeply integrate the appropriate linguistic formulae (vocabulary, expressions, syntax), and cultural differences.
You will be involved in progressively more complex negotiations, which are closely linked to your work.
Because all the exercises are filmed, they are followed by constructive feedback.
Gradually, automatic responses take hold, and you will become relaxed, clear and assertive: your objective is achieved!