Dutch, French, English, German, Spanish from Spain or South-America, Italian
Blended e-learning (2 types of support)
1. A three-month license:
. Content adapted to needs and level
. Thousands of vocabulary and grammar entries, numerous audio exercises
. Regular online work with a minimum of 1 hour 30 per week
2. Individual weekly coaching, either face-to-face or via telephone or webcam
THE « ROSETTA STONE » METHOD, AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH
Online analysis: learning path adapted to individual needs and levels
Placement, progression and final tests.
Per session: audio, video, written supports put in context. They are followed by activities focusing on different aspects of the language.
More than 35 types of exercises with different goals:
- Appropriating recently acquired vocabulary, grammar rules or sounds.
- Reflecting on the language in order to gain an understanding into the way ot works.
- Fine-tuning written expresion.
- Increasing listening and reading comprehension
- Exploiting professional content : specific vocabulary in the context of an authentic or mocked professional document.
- Watching Video films on news; topics such as economy, science, politics.
- Using voice recognition for taking part in a dialogue : this helps acquire phonemes and specific intonations of the language.
- Support tools : language lab, dictionary, translator, written language assistant, …
- Euronews® : a different lesson is planned each week, based on a report from the channel. (Not available in Dutch.)