What we require from you:
- An educational background in languages and/or teaching, and/or experience as a language trainer, or professional experience in an area specific to the needs of our clients (financial, scientific, technical, medical, etc.);
- Communication skills;
- A thorough knowledge of your mother tongue in oral and written;
- Flexibility and dynamism;
- Full-time or complementary self-employed status;
- A willingness to commit to this job (which could open the door to new career paths within our organization);
- Ownership of a car and a mobile phone.
What we offer:
- A sufficient number of assignments to match your expectations;
- A varied and motivated client base;
- An enriching and unique pedagogical environment (training in accelerated language learning, workshops, advice, on-going guidance);
- A friendly and pleasant professional environment;
- The possibility of taking on new assignments based on the experience gained (level assessment, development of teaching aids, coaching, workshop moderation, etc.);
- Fair basic fees with the possibility of a rapid increase in earnings;
- The reimbursement of travel expenses.
Does this professional opportunity appeal to you?
Send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org