You teach your mother tongue:
- Dutch, English, French or German (other languages are also welcome);
- in the Brussels area, in both Brabants, Hainaut, Liège, Namur and/or Flanders
- in businesses and / or in our language centers
- at all language levels (from beginner to very advanced, according to your affinities)
- in a variety of courses, in private, group, intensive or not, distance or face to face, day and / or evening classes,
- in general or professional language
- to adults and / or children
What we require from you:
- a university or High School degree in connection with languages and communication;
- experience as a language trainer;
- professional experience in an area specific to the needs of our clients (financial, scientific, technical, medical, etc.);
- communication skills;
- a thorough knowledge of your mother tongue in oral and written;
- flexibility, dynamism and, creativity;
- full-time or complementary self-employed status or employee in a self-employed co-operative;
- a willingness to commit to this job;
- ownership of a car or a motorized vehicle.
What we offer:
- a sufficient number of assignments to match your expectations and as much as possible according to your schedule;
- an enriching and unique pedagogical environment (training in accelerated language learning (our "3 Steps Up" method), workshops, advice, on-going guidance);
- preparation material for internally developed courses;
- a varied and motivated client base;
- a friendly and pleasant professional environment (supportive spirit);
- the possibility of taking on new assignments based on the experience gained (level assessment, development of teaching aids, coaching, workshop moderation, etc.);
- fair rates;
- the reimbursement of travel expenses;
- staff stability;
- a structured administrative functioning;
- the possibility of long-term collaboration;
- a company with humanistic values;
- recognition of the work and the quality delivered;
- quality moments (meeting with the staff, events, festive activities, ...);
- an open and curious staff who are interested in new directions and listen to your suggestions and ideas.
Does this professional opportunity appeal to you?
Send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do our trainers say about Call International ?
(Survey conducted in September 2019)
Call International is an indispensable working partner in my teaching profession. (D. C.)
Call International means intercultural meeting about the passion of language acquisition (K. N.)
Call International is culture at the service of languages (S. W.)
Call International is a fun way to learn languages. (V. F.)
Call International is like a family. You really feel at home. (C. K.)
You can find more information about our identity as a training organisation here:
If you are not a citizen of the European Economic Area (European Union, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein), we recommend that you consult the website of the Federal Public Service Economy for information on the "Business Card for Foreigners".
More information on self-employed status and their rights, in French or in Dutch.