- Organize the groundwork and the follow-up of your workshops
- Understand the specificities of adult learners
- Create a fertile learning environment
- Cater for the different learning methods
- Create strong moments that stay with your seminar participants
- Use opening and closing techniques
- Juggle with tools that grab attention, refocus your course participants
- Change the pace, the activities, entertain
- Master group dynamics
- Stimulate long-term memorization
Our approach creates a fertile environment which activates the different forms of intelligence (analytical, all-encompassing, relational, creative, emotional, etc.). Interest and joy give rise to a personal implication which makes course participants eager to learn. As a result, they retain new information far better and assimilate new and correct forms of behavior quicker and more permanently.
- Plenty of opportunities for practice, gradated for difficulty.
- Constructive feedback on filmed practice sessions.
- Practice with tools to develop presence and inner strength.
In short, you will become a real workshop facilitator, appreciated for his dynamism.