Non-residential language immersions in French, English, Dutch, in Belgium, in Brussels or Waterloo(in one of our language schools)
- Small groups (4-7 participants) in one of our language schools.
- Intensive courses planned the whole year through in the calendar.
- 30-hours, 5 days in a row, from 9.00 to 4.00, lunch from 12.00 to 13.00 not included.
Non-residential private or semi-private language immersions in French, English, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (other languages possible) in Belgium, in Brussels, Waterloo, Liège, Antwerp, Ghent (in one of our classrooms) or in the company premises, anywhere in Belgium.
- Only private or semi-private courses (intra-company)
- Content targets the learner’s needs.
- 30 hours from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00, lunch with the trainer (1 hr) included or not.
A 3-step exclusive method: « 3 steps up »
Practicing a language consists of spontaneously understanding and using the adequate terms and structures in any given context. We all learned to speak at home, without books or pens. Our teachers fine-tuned our language through reading, writing, syntax and spelling. Today, we are capable of expressing ourselves spontaneously. These 3 phases (intuitive at home, analytical at school, and practical in a real context) are all found in CALL INTERNATIONAL's 3-step method. This 3-step cycle fosters the rapid assimilating of good language reflexes - both oral and written - regardless of needs or level. Thanks to the “3 STEPS UP” method, the acquisition of new behaviors (linguistic and non-verbal) is accelerated. You win!
- Analytical phase
- Exploitation phase