- Open and close a meeting in a dynamic way
- Prepare, structure and present your ideas clearly
- Hook and maintain the participants’ attention, be listened to and heard
- Develop the skill of active listening
- Control your nerves, body language and voice
- Manage visual aids
- Present you case and defend it
- Ask appropriate questions which will give you the exact answers you need
- Give your opinion
- Express your agreement or disagreement
- Interrupt a speaker
- Deal with questions and objections
- Sum up and conclude assertively
- Provide a dynamic followup to the meeting
The training seminar offers simple but effective tools, which are easy to memorize and apply.
The many practical exercises will help you to deeply integrate the techniques.
The role-plays become progressively more complex, and are closely linked to your work.
Because all the exercises are filmed, they are followed by constructive feedback.
Gradually, automatic responses take hold, and you will become relaxed, clear and assertive: your objective is achieved!